1. Constitution of Internal Complaint Committee for considering sexual harrasment complaint of women employee in work place. (Details available with Admin Section)
2. Controller of Communication Accounts Mumbai Telecom Circle, hold Pension Adalat for retirees of Dept of Telecom/ MTNL on 23.08.2019 from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM at Conference hall of CTO Building, Mumbai.
3. . The O/o Pr. CCA Mumbai is working on VRS 2019 cases on a mission mode. Till date 7634 VRS cases have been settled along with service verification work.This has been accomplished despite long period of national lockdown.
4. 74th Independence Day was celebrated on 15th August 2020 in O/o Pr. CCA Mumbai following all preventive measures to contain spread of COVID-19. Pictures are also available with office website.
5. Ms. Vandana Gupta has taken over the charge of Principal Controller of Communication Accounts, Mumbai w.e.f. 21/03/2022 (F/N).
6. Shri. Anil Prataprao Salunke has taken over the charge of Controller of Communication Accounts, Mumbai w.e.f. 02/05/2022 (F/N).
7. Constitution day was celebrated on 26.11.2021. officers/officials participated in the events of reading of preamble to the constitution and online quiz.
8. Hindi pakhwada was celebrated from 14-09-22 to 28-09-2022 in the O/o Pr. CCA Mumbai.
9. Pensioners' ID card distribution ceremony and health check-up camp was held at O/o Pr. CCA, Mumbai on 15th sept. 2022.
10. Cleanliness campaign 2.0 was organized from 02.10.2022 to 31.10.2022 by O/o Pr. CCA Mumbai.
11. Vigilance awareness week was conducted form 31.10.2022 to 06.11.2022 in O/o Pr. CCA, Mumbai.
12. Blood donation camp was organized in O/o Pr. CCA Mumbai on 19.10.2022.
13. Yoga activity session was conducted on 21.11.2022.
14. SARAS workshops were held in order to educate the licensees about SARAS procedures on 13.09.2022 and 10.01.2023.
15. Workshop cum training on OPGM and NPS held from 17.11.2022 to 18.11.2022.
16. 10th Pension Adalat was held through Webex on 17.01.2023.
17. 'Account manager' initiave has been taken in order to facilitate the licensees with more convenience and to promote ease of doing business.