Following events were organised jointly for O/o Pr.CCA Mumbai & CCA Maharashtra & Goa :
1. Annual Cultural & Sports Meet was organised in July 2018.
2. Independence Day was celebrated on 15.08.2018.
3. Hindi Diwas was organised 14.09.2018.
4. Vigilance Day was organised on 02.11.2018.
5. Republic Day was celebrated on 26.01.2019
6. Program for Voters' Awareness was conducted on 26.04.2019. In this a quiz was conducted to make employees aware of the democratic system of the country and were motivated to exercise their voting rights.
7. 5th International Yoga Day was celebrated on 21.06.2019.
8. 75th Independence day was celebrated on 15.08.2021.
9. Hindi Fortnight celebration was conducted from 14.09.2021 to 28.09.2021. In this celebration many competitions such as Hindi quiz, writing passage/story based on a picture, Hindi elocution, Handwriting, Dictation, Antakshari, Hindi Songs, Poetry etc. were organised.
10. Three Pension Adalats have been conducted so far in the Year 2021-22. The Adalats were held on 16th april 2021, 29th june 2021 and 12th october 2021.
11. Vigilance awareness week was celebrated from 26.10.2021 to 01.11.2021. Integrity pledge was also taken by all the officers/officials.
12. Constitution day was celebrated on 26.11.2021. officers/officials participated in the events of reading of preamble to the constitution and online quiz.
13. Hindi pakhwada was celebrated from 14-09-22 to 28-09-2022 in the O/o Pr. CCA Mumbai.
14. Pensioners' ID card distribution ceremony and health check-up camp was held at O/o Pr. CCA, Mumbai on 15th sept. 2022.
15. Cleanliness campaign 2.0 was organized from 02.10.2022 to 31.10.2022 by O/o Pr. CCA Mumbai.
16. Vigilance awareness week was conducted form 31.10.2022 to 06.11.2022 in O/o Pr. CCA, Mumbai.
17. Blood donation camp was organized in O/o Pr. CCA Mumbai on 19.10.2022.
18. Yoga activity session was conducted on 21.11.2022.
19. SARAS workshops were held in order to educate the licensees about SARAS procedures on 13.09.2022 and 10.01.2023.
20. Workshop cum training on OPGM and NPS held from 17.11.2022 to 18.11.2022.
21. 10th Pension Adalat was held through Webex on 17.01.2023.
22. Telecom resolution meet for Q4 of the FY 2022-23 was held on 20.03.2023 at O/o Pr. CCA Mumbai in order to educate the licensees about financial terms and conditions of license agreement &
SARAS. Total 87 representatives participated in the meet via physical and virtual mode.
Plantation drive conducted jointly by the O/o CCA Mumbai and O/o CCA Maharashtra at CTO Building, Fort, Mumbai on 01.08.2019.