Sub-Office Indore, CCA MP is functioning, at Type-V/1, Navratanbagh Colony, Manoramaganj, Indore – 452001, inaugurated by Sh. P. K. Sinha, Member (F), DCC on 08.02.2020
The Main purpose of opening the office was to serve the existing pensioners and pensioners who are about to be retired from the following SSAs under the jurisdiction of this office :-
(ix) Dhar and
At present following functions carried out in this Sub office:-
Special VRS 2019:
- Records of all new pension cases received after inauguration of this office are being settled at Sub-Office Indore.
- Checking and passing of pension cases, issue of PPOs on monthly basis in respect of superannuation pension, VRS and all type of family pension.
- Sanction/Bills for DCRG and Commutation are sent to Bhopal office for effecting payment through PFMS.
- As per orders of CCA MP, Bhopal, inspections of USO schemes are carried by this office staff and officers nominated for this purpose.
In addition to the above, work that pertains to sub-office, Indore, as deemed fit being allotted from time to time.
- Digital Life Certificates of the pensioners are collected at the designated DLC Counter of this office.