PENSION ADALAT (OUTREACH)
Pension Adalat are held at regular interval in the office of Controller Communication Account, UP (West). They act as an interface between the pensioners and pension authorizing authority. It helps in educating the pensioners about the new initiatives taken by the government and also provides some learning experience to the CCA office apart from settling the grievances of the pensioners.
As a normal practice "Pension Adalat" were conducted by giving newspaper publicity and holding Adalat for entire UP(West) circle at one place. However, it involved travelling on part of pensioners (Senior Citizens) and resultant expenditure at their end. Moreover, there was no feedback from other pensioners who remained unaware.
The concept of "Pension Adalat Outreach" was tried for the first time in Moradabad SSA of UP(W). This SSA has 200+ pensioners.A SSA wise sorted list of pensioner was used to issue individual letter to pensioner. The Adalat in turn was held in District/SSA where letters have been issued. On Adalat day, 19 pensioners turned up with their grievances which were either resolved or are being attended to, in office of CCA, UP (W).The pensioners were very happy because of the individual attention given and appreciated that Department reached of them rather than them approaching the Department.
It was observed that:
1. Target population is directly addressed.
2. Individual letters (Individually signed) give a feeling of belongingness to pensioners who are all senior citizens.
3. Returned letter give first hand feedback of incorrect addresses and immediate action is started.
4. Pensioners do not have to travel long distances and Adalat is conducted at the place (SSA/City) of their residence.
5. Pensioners having small issues are also able to raise their grievances.
6. Increased satisfaction, as time available per pensioners is more.
7. The case files are available in same SSA where Adalat is being held.
8. BSNL/PO/BANK representatives can also be called to attend Adalat and settle petty issues of Pensioners.
9. Other information like Aadhar no., Mobile number of pensioner is easily collected for future use.
10. Reduction in PG Portal cases as direct channel of grievance settlement is developed.
As a result of this new initiative following Pension Adalat have been held in UP(West) Circle:
1. Moradabad, on 28.05.2015
2. Bareilly, on16.07.2015
3. Firozabad (Firozabad, Mainpuri and Etah), on 16.10.2015 .
4. Meerut, on 25.02.2016 .
5. Mathura, on 19.05.2016 .
6. Saharanpur, on 23.08.2016 .
7. Meerut, on 30.11.2016 & 17.03.2017 .
8. Agra, on 30.05.2017 & 31.05.2017 .
9. Noida, on 10.10.2017 & 11.10.2017 .
10. Aligarh, on 23.11.2017
11. Ghaziaabad, on 23.01.2018 & 25.01.2018 .
12. Moradabad, on 13.06.2018 & 14.06.2018 .
13. Meerut, on 18.09.2018
14. Bareilly, on 17.12.2018 & 18.12.2018 .
15. Meerut, on 13.03.2019 & 14.03.2019 .
16. Firozabad, on 26.04.2019
17. Saharanpur, on 10.07.2019
18. Meerut, on 23.08.2019
19. Meerut, on 31.12.2019
20. DIGITAL PENSION ADALAT on 29/09/2020
21. Nationwide Digital Pension Adalat on 24.11.2020
22. Nationwide Digital Pension Adalat on 07/01/2021
23. DIGITAL PENSION ADALAT on 25/03/2021
24. NATIONWIDE DIGITAL PENSION ADALAT on 29/06/2021 via DIGITAL MEANS ONLY.
25. NATIONWIDE DIGITAL PENSION ADALAT on 02/09/2021 via DIGITAL MEANS ONLY.
26. NATIONWIDE DIGITAL PENSION ADALAT on 28/01/2022 via DIGITAL MEANS ONLY.
27. NATIONWIDE DIGITAL PENSION ADALAT on 23/03/2022 via DIGITAL MEANS ONLY.
28. DIGITAL PENSION ADALAT on 30/06/2022 via DIGITAL MEANS ONLY.
29. Pension Adalat & Pensioner ID Card Distribution Camp For telecom pensioners of AGRA on 17.09.2022